Just an FYI to neighbors...
I received an email response from the Mayor's Office regarding the recent accident by our kids' bus-stop this week. [See previous post & photo.]
In the mayor's note, he commits to greater enforcement of the speed limit there on Clay Terrace Blvd.
And apparently they're 'on it' already. Just this morning an motorcycle-officer seemed to be writing a speeding ticket at that very corner.
[Thank you, Mayor Brainard.]
Friday, October 16, 2009
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
photo by Neil Cox, IndyChristian
This was the scene last evening of a 2-car accident at the corner of Clay Terrace Blvd and Walter St. While no one apparently observed this accident, neighbors say it's very common for cars coming down the grade from Clay Terrace Mall to be speeding as they approach this intersection.
Notice where the white car landed? That's the exact place our kids wait for the school bus each day -- now before dawn breaks.
Posted by IndyChristian at 3:46 AM
Friday, October 09, 2009
Saturday, October 03, 2009
It's easy to 'Share Life Together' at #ClayTerrace on Twitter.
- Get a Twitter account (free of course).
- Visit http://twitter.com/ClayTerrace
- Hit the FOLLOW button under our pic.
- Drop us an email (see address above) to let us know you'd like to be able to send tweets to this collaborative feed.
- After you're approved, we'll notify you.
- Then anytime, you can send a dm (direct message) to ClayTerrace
- And within 5 mins it will automatically retweet your item.
Posted by IndyChristian at 2:34 AM